This weekend I attempted to take pictures for our Christmas card. I got an awesome deal off of Groupon thanks to referring a friend! You don't get our picture until it comes in the mail, but you may enjoy the castaways. :) Merry Christmas!
Some of these turned out really sweet, but we had a particularly runny nose and took a milk break that Mommy didn't notice thereby giving ourselves a dirty face.
I love this picture. Just under her left eye is a tear from watery eyes. Apparently, the mold was out in full force yesterday. *sigh*
More books
Mold or nap? You be the judge.
Scene 2: ball ball!
"Two"
I tried to get her to put the garland around her neck by telling her to put the necklace on- this is what she did.
She lost one, but couldn't let go of the one ball to say "where'd it go?" haha










Fun shots! Love the "castaways"!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet I think she is a bit of a ham ,hmmmm wonder who she gets that from ???? Can't wait to see the winning picture :-)
ReplyDelete