bows

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Knowing

Munchkin learned a new word today: snowing. Only it sounds like "knowing". She really likes watching the snow, I can't wait to see what she thinks tomorrow when it's really deep. I'm certain it will be snow suit worthy. Currently, at 7pm, we have not had school or work cancellations, but the city has declared a state of emergency and asked people to stay off the roads until 5pm tomorrow... soooo.... not sure how that's gonna work out. They're trying to prove how Nebraska tough they are. 

Mommy is still trying to reconcile her Texas upbringing with her newfound snow skills. I had a mild panic attack last night trying to think of all the things I'd forgotten to take care of before it snowed. It's really not that big of a deal here. They have the infrastructure to make it not be a big deal, and I've seen that in action. Her friends at work were very proud of her for wearing snow boots today instead of flats with no socks. :) They worry about me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment