bows

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tutu cute

Munchkin came to me tonight carrying both of her tutus from her play room, repeating "tutu tutu tutu". I asked if she wanted to put one on and she repeated "on". So I asked her which one, and she held up both. So I took them and held them out, and asked her to point to which one she wanted to wear... and she grabbed both. So I picked one and put it over her head and fixed it for her. "There, now you have your tutu on". She picked up the other one, handed it to me, and said "two". Far be it from me to tell the child how to dress *eye roll*, so I put the second one on and she said "two" and started spinning. haha sweet girl. So she has on leggings, a skirt, a glitter tutu, and a pumpkin tutu, it was her dinner outfit. The jacket was also at her request, I tried to take it off and she kept trying to put it back on by herself, so we practiced putting it on and it stayed. At least we're getting teachable moments right?


**She ended up making a mess of her outfit at dinner and, unfortunately (I think), had to change into a new outfit for our life group Christmas dinner. Once the tutus were off, she didn't want them back on. Too bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment