Happy Saturday family and friends! We're ready for the A&M game to come on! Lady thought: ohhh we'll go down and get our shoes from Nana, even though they're probably still a half size too big. Guess what they're called? Team Squeaks. Crap. So I put them on and told her over and over, these are going to squeak when you step, ready, ready, listen.... She put her feet down, squeaked, stared at her feet for a second, and then stomped her feet really fast and laughed. It was hilarious. Here was shortly after that.
Then Lady made a new game with an egg carton and pipe cleaners. Grandpa made fun of Lady because she bought pipe cleaners and when he asked what we were going to make, I said I got them to practice our fine motor skills. :) Well, HA, we did make something: we made a birthday cake... Annnd thereby practiced our fine motor skills of putting the pipe cleaners in and pulling them out, learned pretend skills of singing Happy Birthday and blowing the candles out, learned problem solving skills of straightening the pipe cleaners when they bent, and worked on our colors and their signs. Amazing what you can learn from pipe cleaners! Besides, Grandpa, these are all your hard earned tuition dollars (and my hard earned loan money) at work! :) Munchkin really does have impressive fine motor skills for her age, her teachers at school say so too. Maybe we have a surgeon on our hands?!
Aggies scored! Giving Daddy his touchdown kiss!
Soaking it up
They are the same kind of learner, so she really takes information in quickly with him.
Another new game

Nana promises that she did not know that they were squeaker shoes! However, they were fun for the moment and I feel certain that the squeakers will be broken before she wears them again....Looks like Munchkin's day was as full as Mister and Lady's day of football!
ReplyDeleteOh Yeah....I'm very impressed with Lady's creativity. Sounds like we all just need a list of supplies to buy for Munchkin's Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSure Nana thats your story and you are sticking to it hahaha I didnt know they made noise LOL Munchkin loves them >>>>> Good job
ReplyDelete