Happy Halloween! Munchkin was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Here is a video of her night.
This is precious to me because Belle was such a book worm!
I was super impressed that the entire class had their head pieces on! Munchkin's tiara didn't make it to the parade but it was on for a while!
More books
Seriously with the books, I love it!
Lol I don't think the tiara really works anyway
Ms. Sarah helping to put the tiara back on
Nope
When Ms. Sarah said, "time for the parade, let's go", Munchkin hopped out of my lap and ran to the door. She did so well that I hung back a little to let her be a big girl.
They opened the door and she took off down the hallway! haha
Her daycare is in a loop, so I went the opposite direction to take a picture. She was doing great until she saw me and then she came running and refused to walk anymore.
We got back to the door and Ms. Sarah said, "time for snack", Munchkin RAN to a chair and sat down. haha
The rest of her class was milling around with their parents, and my little Munchkin was sitting nicely staring at snack. Think she was hungry?
Iced cookie
mmmmmm! That's her pumpkin tutu by the way. She cried when I put it on her this morning, and then cried when Ms. Sarah took it off to put on her costume. haha
He has a cupcake too!
Then they brought fruit around, I just laughed.
Pinching the icing off just like she did with her birthday cake
Must be good
There goes some cupcake
Back to books
Her tutu is covered in glitter... thereby, the whole classroom was COVERED in glitter.
Playing on a bridge
Whee
Back at home ready for trick-or-treating
I'm probably supposed to make some Beauty and the Beast comment here, but it's just too cute for that.
Precious babies
Daddy couldn't quite figure out the focus the camera, but it's a cute picture from far away.
We went to a few neighbor's houses, just to say hi and introduce ourselves. One lady gave us bubbles, it was probably because we told her how much Munchkin liked her pumpkins. Their house is right in front of the mailbox, so every day Munchkin wants to go "walk box"and wave to the pumpkins. The day the pumpkin got a face was a big day!
Then we came back and blew bubbles on the porch and handed out candy. Munchkin was a little anxious about most of the kids coming up, but she's apprehensive about all new people, not to mention people in masks or painted faces.












What a sweet little trick or treater she was.. Love it
ReplyDelete