Hope her holes are treating her well and doing their job. How did you do with the no-eating before surgery? We are doing laughing gas at the dentist tomorrow and I'm a little worried she's going to protest (a lot) about not eating. We love to eat! Love you and love catching up on the Omaha gang.
She loves her presents from Ah Ha .. This is so sweet Christmas is going to be fun this year, I love the reaction to the monkey shirt ....
ReplyDeleteAh Ha you certainly know how to delight a little girl! What fun!
ReplyDeleteHope her holes are treating her well and doing their job. How did you do with the no-eating before surgery? We are doing laughing gas at the dentist tomorrow and I'm a little worried she's going to protest (a lot) about not eating. We love to eat! Love you and love catching up on the Omaha gang.
ReplyDelete