Dear Pintrest, Thanks for making me feel like a super creative Mommy. I have stolen 3 ideas this week: my pumpkin spice cake/muffin was delish, I'm super excited about the gift that's on its way to Grandad Ross, and Munchkin got her own Christmas tree today!
Mister and I hung her tree on the wall last night and I showed it to her after school today. She came straight in and knew just what to do with it.
We are destined for horrible hat hair all season long. Sigh
Here is the progression of tearing off all of the ornaments from the tree. She would brush off a bunch, say "oops", and brush off more. *see video*
Fewer
Trying to put them back up again. Outfit was super cute, but the dress was a little short and the leggings a little long.
Smarty pants
So proud of her tree
Undoing the bows on the presents. Good thing they're tied on for real. I started by trying to use fabric glue, but it came right off- not helpful.
I apologize in advance for this video. I started it one way, then took it a different way and couldn't rotate it without losing 90% of the picture. Therefore, it will only be shown on the blog. We are having to work very hard on what comes out of our mouths right now because it is ALL being repeated. When Mommy drops something and says "shoot", I hear, "sssooot". I think you can probably tell what word Mommy is trying to be careful to use when something undesirable happens.







Very clever Lady and Munchkin!
ReplyDeleteThat tree is wonderful great job mister and lady She is going to love it all month long and it should save your tree ,,Yea Pinterest and Lady. Munchkin does know what to do with that tree and she is talking so much Cant wait to visit in a couple of weeks
ReplyDelete