bows

Monday, August 22, 2011

Think, think, think.

Today was Munchkin's first day of "School"!!
Of course, we had to dress up for the occasion, and Mrs. Michelle only laughed a little when I asked if I could be completely ridiculous and take their picture. This is Munchkin's new friend who she is in love with! Every time she comes up and talks to her Munchkin get a huge smile on her face. Everything went swimmingly, of course, and she wasn't a terror, and she slept and ate well, and everyone was happy when I picked her up! I'm still holding my breath a little for tomorrow when she goes for a longer day, but we are past our first day. I think I shall take a nap.

Munchkin also got to meet my classmates Jillian and Katie today (we didn't get a picture with Katie because Munchkin fell asleep in the swing for most of her visit). 

1 comment:

  1. oh hooray a great first day of school... that deserves a touch of honey pooh bear...

    ReplyDelete