We tried the pool today! It did not go well. Munchkin sure looked cute though! She loves the shower and the bathtub, and the water really wasn't that much colder than what she gets in those places. I think maybe it was the wet t-shirt that bothered her. Our neighbor Jackson came over to watch the event, that's who's in the background. He was pretty doubtful that she would like it, turns out he was right.
Mister tried to take pictures of her in the water, but I was trying to get the sun off of her face as she was shrieking and this is all we ended up with. Not even the paci phased her. Oh well, we'll keep trying.
**In other news, now that you can see the gray in my hair in PICTURES(!!!!) it will likely be time for a grooming session next time Anthill comes to visit. *sigh*

Glad you finally got in the pool though. Love the suit and hat. on a side note I cant see the grey
ReplyDeleteThe pool is mighty big mama, she will get used to it! I'm with you gramma, I don't see any grey!
ReplyDeleteBlew the picture up big- don't worry; I can see them!!
ReplyDeleteha- there, feel better?
The more I think about it, the more I think you took to the water pretty well- Mom made you do the Red Cross BabyProofing stuff when you were 4-5 mo old. You could swim underwater with your eyes open. She'll get there- water is probably pretty cool still. Bring her to the Farm; it feels like a lukewarm bath at our house!
Yes, I do feel better. Problem is this is about as warm as it's gonna get, and we only have a month and a half of pool time left. Pools aren't year round here. :) It's ok, pool swimming is low on our priority list of accomplishments.
ReplyDelete