This is what a Lady and Munchkin sick day looks like. Specifically when the Lady needs to go back to sleep and the Munchkin is wide away and wanting to have a conversation. She gets to lay on Mister's side of the bed while the Lady talks to her until she falls asleep again. This particular morning it took about an hour but she told me wonderful stories.
Apparently I'm still fighting what was supposed to be a 48hr fever virus. We're going on 72hrs now. Thankfully, Munchkin and Mister have been spared so far. We're crossing our fingers that Mister's working immune system (as opposed to mine on prednisone), and Munchkin breastfeeding will keep them healthy. I suppose it's a good day to be in bed because there is supposed to be a heat index of 110 today. I know, I know, most of you are unimpressed, but you should know that it truly is a Houston-like muggy heat wave that you just don't go outside for. Annnnd Munchkin's out cold- back to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment