Happy Halloween candy crash Day! Munchkin had a great time last night and I didn't get that many pictures. I think Mrs. Katie got one of the 4 of us so I'll watch for that. We went over to our older twin friends house and had dinner with their neighborhood, watched a magic show, and went to a few houses trick-or-treating. Munchkin is very slow and cautious, so the twins would do 2-3 houses in the time she did 1. :) oh well, she loved going to see Mrs. Katie. Then we came back and handed out candy which she enjoyed even more. She would wave frantically at kids coming and then yell at them, "hey guys, we have more candy!!" Then she proceeded to drop a single piece in each bag. Soooo we have a lot leftover. Oh well, I was proud of her for interacting with the dressed up kids, she is pretty wary of costumes. AhHa brought fairy wings and tiaras for she and Lady, and then AhHa and Munhkin made mister a crown. It was awesome. One more of my two sweeties.



No comments:
Post a Comment