First of all, I forgot to show you this picture of when AhHa was here. When I say that Munchkin walked all over her, I mean that literally. Moving on...
November is flying by! Munchkin had school pictures taken at Mrs. Katie's. This was her precious outfit!
Munchkin also did this this weekend.
I came in to get her in the morning and she let me know that the lotion on her dresser was stuck. What she meant was that she had gotten the Vasoline and her thermometer, and had been stirring it up and using it on herself as lotion. The thermometer was naturally stuck (digital side stuck in the goo) in the jar, and she put it back onto her dresser so that she would not be in trouble and got back into bed. Her hair still looks like its been weeks since she's had a bath.
She still loves singing and dancing and I caught her newest move on tape. Naturally, it's to the Roar song- her favorite. It's kind of a longer clip, but she dances through the whole thing!
In the realm of news updates: I have one that I want to shout from the rooftops but is definitely Facebook inappropriate! Munchkin has been doing awesome with potty training! It's been 4 days and she has had only 2 accidents and been dry all waking hours! She tells us when she has to go, or when we ask. She has a harder time with the things that are obviously harder (bms, nap time, etc), but she's trying. We've been talking a lot about "big girls" and "big sisters" going potty and new babies using diapers. She's pretty proud of herself and so are we! I fully expect that we aren't 'out of the woods' yet, but her moments of progress are getting better and longer. Which is good because she has 6 months until we have to take away her diapers for Munchkin v.2.




Still adorable
ReplyDelete