bows

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Care Package & Nursery redecorating

Thanks for my Valentines and Girl Scout care package Gramma! She likes the sunglasses about as much as she likes her hats, but maybe she'll come around when she sees how useful they are!



Then Mommy did a little redecorating in the nursery. And by redecorating, I mean I reorganized her bookshelf so that all of the board books were on the bottom. Now that we have a crawler she is inspecting everything on her level. She will go up by herself and pull books off to look at them. Now they are only looked at for about 10 seconds before another book comes off, but she loves doing it. It's hard to open books when you're laying down. 
Sorry for the lack of clarity, this is on my phone and I couldn't use the flash.

2 comments:

  1. yea I am so glad she likes books that makes my heart glad and the glasses truly make her look like a rockstar .....:-) we always knew she was a star now she has the accessories .. They were just so cute I had to get them lol... and her daddy needs glasses outside for the bright sun so I figured why not the munchkin . Put those cookies in the freezer if you want but feed those puppies their valentines cookies. Love you thanks for the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute sunglasses and I LOVE your sweater Lady ;)

    ReplyDelete