bows

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happenings

Munchkin helped Mister do the laundry last night. Actually, I think she might be the reason that that LARGE pile of laundry is still there today. :)


We went to Little Gym with our twin friends today. It was actually really fun, I was a little skeptical about what we would do with a group of babies all under 10months. We did lots of fun exercises, and played on our tummies, and did tummy time on a "mountain", and played on balls, and watched bubbles. Munchkin thought it was all wonderful, and the teacher was really impressed that she stayed awake through the whole thing. She said most babies crash on her their first time. 

Munchkin's newest trick is that she doesn't like when you leave her. Not in the stranger-danger sense, it doesn't matter who it is- if you're playing with her and you get up and walk away she fusses at you. If she's distracted then she doesn't care, but today she was in her jumper and I got up and walked off and she yelled at me. haha She likes it when you play with her!

2 comments: