bows

Thursday, June 23, 2011

You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Confessions of a new Mom:

I let the dog clean her face when she spits up sometimes.
The swing is the greatest invention God gave parents.
Not a day goes by that I don't think of that horrible joke picture of the headset that holds the pacifier in the baby's mouth and try to think of a way that it could be redeemable on some level.
I don't understand how I can only put fluid in  and yet non-fluids can come out.
Munchkin only gets bathed once a week...ish...
Babies should come with a "fill to here" line, and it should not be crossed.
I desperately want to pick at her baby acne (I know, I know, I'm not!).
I'm ruining the planet with paper and plastic kitchen ware.
I'm saving the environment with cloth diapers.
I require at least 5hours of sleep in order to not cry when the baby cries. (doesn't have to be consecutive)
I thought breastfeeding was going to feel more magical, it doesn't.
A successful day= baby taken care of, Lady fed, Mister fed, dogs fed. Period.
I think her sneezes are SO cute and then I remember that I gave them to her and it makes me sad for her.
I need a chart to remind me what an F-stop is and when I'm supposed to change it and what button changes it.
Sometimes I forget to remember that if I feed her now I can go back to sleep faster, instead of resting for just 10more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment