Today was Kindergarten Round-up! We were all super excited!
She had a blast and met some friends from the neighborhood. Mommy and Daddy went to a meeting and Mommy did great until the silly counselor fot up and read a dumb poem about a little girl who goes to Kindergarten. Even she said she couldn't make it through reading it without crying!! Why?!? Why would you do that to me! I was doing good! Ugh. I digress.
Then, Munchkin and I went to get our nails done. She did great and didn't get ticklish at all! She got to watch Cinderella in a pretty butterfly chair.
Blue sparkles and hot pink with a flower! How she got a flower on those tiny toes I'll never guess.
Then we came home, watched a movie and snuggled with Daddy. She and Daddy played board games for 2hours!! That evening, we spotted a neighbor friend who lives down the street. We knew her Mommy, but Munchkin met her daughter at Round-up this morning. Munchkin RAN all the way down to meet the girls outside. They all introduced themselves and started playing before Coco and I even got there. Friend's mom said that Munchkin could stay and play if she wanted. So Coco and I headed back home. They played for a while and when it was time for dinner, all 3 girls ran home with Munchkin so they could see where she lived. They were very cute together and I'm so glad she has friends already!





What a great start to a big milestone event This makes a grammas heart happy ��
ReplyDelete