http://richardsonmunchkin.blogspot.com/2014/06/hold-on-to-jesus.html
Man, so much has been happening and you can only be so brave. Here's what it took to break this Mommy:
Another Dixie seizure. It wasn't even a bad one, but man it took me down. It was like I could convince myself to be brave over starting harsh new meds because I'm the Mom. And I could convince myself that surgery for Coco was a good thing because I didn't want her to be sick. But Dixie...
I told Mister that today I ran the stairs at the track 10times after having gotten off the phone with both my doctor and Coco's nurse. I ran through George Carlin's however many words you're not allowed to say on TV as I ran up the stairs on round 5,6,&7. I felt better. I was pissed. But the little dog was too much. So many feels and tears. I have a good Mister. I know that this is mostly for Gramma and Nana, and high-five AhHa if you've made it this far, but it helps, so here we are. Holding on to Jesus, because he's holding on to me and my girls. Til next time

So so many feels and tears
ReplyDelete