bows

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Coco and crafting

So we started doing a planking challenge at work. It took us about a month and we started at 45 seconds. When we started 45 seconds was rough, and we though there is NO WAY we are getting to the end of this challenge- which eventually hits 4 1/2 minutes. Well, I'll have you know that at 17weeks pregnant- this is 3 1/2 minutes...
I had to skip out on 4 and 4.5 min but I'm pretty proud of myself because that was only 2 days of the challenge. There were a couple days that I had to do them on my knees or switch to side planks. They've started a new challenge that involves squats and pushups, the pregnant people have opted out of this one.  

Next up, Mister went out of town for a whole week. Munchkin was pretty awesome until the last couple days. She started to crash without Daddy home. Anyway, we did lot of fun Christmasy things, including a crafting night with our friend Will. This is "Baby Gavin" (as Munchkin calls him) getting his turn to make a craft, it took 2 people to get an 8month old to cooperate. 

I went in for a checkup on Coco today. Doing well, not much longer til our anatomy scan and then we will hopefully know if Coco is a boy or girl. I'm starting to think that I either have an anterior placenta or maybe Coco is just a pretty chilled out baby. I haven't gotten the movement that I expected as a second timer, but they aren't worried and just in the last day or so I've gotten a little more. I would totally take a 2nd chilled out baby. 

In other news, Munchkin took a tumble down the stairs today. It was pretty scary, but she was ok. She rolled sideways down most of the way, so we'll see what kind of bruises she has. She was mostly scared. I was thinking of her scary falls, and I still have a scarier memory of her falling off the porch last winter, face first, into the winterize rose bush stumps. Fortunately, she had on a super puffy snow suit that took all of the rose bush parts. I was sure she'd lost an eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment