bows

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Animals and Letters

First of all, let me say that I am SO bummed. Yesterday it was a gorgeous 60 degrees and today, when we have a super fun neighborhood Easter Egg hunt, it's in the 20s with a bitter wind. Sooo we missed out. 

In other news, I told you Munchkin had been learning her letters. so I took a video. It's a little long, but here are all the letters she knows. I'm impressed. 

More aweseme news: we're on night #2 without a paci! Hurray! Lady was pretty torn on how to transition her away from having it every time she slept in her room. She didn't have it all throughout the day or naps at school, just in her room. So we stayed out with friends late last night and she just went straight to bed and didn't even ask for it. She asked about it in the morning and I just said, "oh, but it's not time for night night!" Then tonight she was looking for it and I just said, "its not there", she seemed fine with that, and went to bed no problem. Didn't even have to pull a parent lie.....yet!




1 comment: