bows

Monday, January 9, 2012

First Snow!


So at first we walked into the garage and she just stared outside at the falling snow. Major bummer, Mister was driving home from traveling today so he didn't get to play with us. 
 Mom check this stuff out!!
 Cold windows are delicious on teething gums. By the way, the second tooth popped through today. It's been a 2 dose of tylenol day. 

 Partners in crime and inspection
 Can I touch it?

 This is all we got and they say it's done so I think we're SOL for a snow day tomorrow.
Playing in it
 Woah, Mom is this ok?
 I don't care how good your pincer grasp is, it's no good on snow.
 Decided it was ok to play in

 Annnnddd we'd had enough.

2 comments:

  1. Way cool The snow didn't faze her one bit .. on an aside nicely done with the photos dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, and what an awesome HAT!

    ReplyDelete