We have been so blessed by our little Munchkin this year. It has been incredible to watch her grow and change. Looking back at the pictures from bringing her home, it's hard to imagine her so small. I'm sure a lot of that memory is blurred by sleep deprivation, but overall we have been blessed with a very good baby. She is by no means easy, but she is really good. She only fusses when there's something wrong. (Of course a I say that, we spent what seemed like eternity tonight listening to her cry because we are having to redo some sleep training after the time change and crazy schedule.) She's a great eater, and normally a good sleeper (see above)- which I know makes her Grandparents crazy. I am fairly certain that we are going to get it bad in another time of life, but we are absolutely counting our blessings now.
Munchkin really likes the ornaments on the tree, she jut likes to touch them. Especially Gramma's sparkly ones.
She also really likes her tutu.
Christie came to see if Munchkin had any presents for her. Apparently, she's been checking under the tree ever since it went up.
Maybe in here?
Our sweet gift.
This is my favorite!
Always talking
Our happy soul
Girls pic!
Mommy & Me












love all of these.... sigh ....
ReplyDelete