bows

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Merry Munchkin Christmas

Merry Christmas Munchkin! Pre-opened loot picture. She was ready to get started.
 Well, if you won't let me open that one, how about this one?
 Forget you, Mom, I'm starting in on these!
 Daddy holds the present, Munchkin tears the paper.
 Book from Nana & PopO
 Books from G&G
 New diapers!
 Helping open the bag

 New outfits for spring



 Blue Macaws Munchkin!
 Inspecting the contents of the box while Mister pulls them out individually.
 More outfits



 This toy sounded like a dog one... alas, it was a Munchkin toy.

 I don't understand, but all of these pieces look delicious.
 Grammas and Nanas have good ideas.
 Oversized cat toy
 Munchkin's first piano!
 Playing with the bag
 Merry Christmas puppies
I realize now that there are no pictures of parent faces at all in my collection. *sigh* oh well, Munchkin's cuter than us anyway. We were overly blessed this Christmas as well with shopping money and dinner gift cards and workout toys. All in all a wonderful Christmas!

We made a huge breakfast of bacon, eggs, cinnamon rolls, and hash browns. Munchkin even got some egg whites. She didn't like them very much, they weren't big enough for her to mash up in her mouth and she couldn't figure out how to manipulate them back to swallow them, so at the end she had a mouthful of egg pieces. THEN I remembered that "the book" (or possibly my internet source) said to give babies egg yolks first not egg whites because they're less allergenic... this after I worked so hard to get her the egg whites... whatever- no reaction- she's fine.

3 comments:

  1. enjoyed sharing christmas morning at your place through pics :-) she did really well opening presents for a 7 month old . love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! Brings back memories....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps-- your pictures are really nice! Keep up the good work... ;-))

    ReplyDelete